High Performance Software that Seamlessly Works with Your EMR/EHR
Using Fast Healthcare Interoperability (FHIR), the New Standard for Healthcare Data Exchange and API Integration
Learn How You Can Integrate and Easily Move Real-Time Conversations from the IM Your Doc Mobile Platform into the Patient Record
EMR Integration via FHIR
- Next generation of healthcare technology communication
- Defines the contents and structure for the core information set that is shared by most healthcare systems
- Broad, industry-wide adoption (including Epic Systems, Cerner and Centricity)
- Designed specifically for the web with resources and foundations based on XML, JSON, HTTP, Atom and OAuth structures
- IMYD provides a fully FHIR-compliant EMR integration for our secure messaging application, including authentication, practice and patient lookup, as well as the storage of text, media and attachments
Messaging API Integration
- Send messages via HTTPS using RESTful API
- Message individuals or groups and receive “read” confirmation
- Send and receive images and documents
- Receive replies securely and instantly using push notification
- Upload secure text conversations and attachments to a patient record inside the EMR without leaving IM Your Doc
- Receive confirmation of successful EMR upload
Want to ask about integrating with your EHR or
other healthcare software platform?
- Pushes important clinical information from IM Your Doc’s mobile platform into the patient record for smoother workflows and more consistent document management
- Provides a true end-to-end mobile communication system for physicians, practices, staff and patients
- Allows critical information to be communicated in real-time to the mobile device for better coordinated care
- Offers a HIPAA-compliant and user-friendly framework
- Streamlines internal and external communication
- Improves patient response and bill pay
Join the healthcare practices sending their messages
to the patient chart.
Read How IM Your Doc Improves Clinical Workflow
Miller Contract Therapy LLC Makes Mobile Physical Therapists More Efficient and Effective
Keeping track of mobile workers—and keeping...
Dr. Schoenwalder's Patient-Centered Healthcare Approach Extends to Communications
Sometimes the status quo just isn't good enough ...